When uploading or contributing an image (‘photograph’ ‘photo’ ‘picture’) to this website, you agree to the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree, please DO NOT upload or contribute an image.
- You acknowledge that you own the copyright, and have full rights to copy, transmit and display the image in any media, on this website or any other.
- You acknowledge that the image does not infringe on any copyright, property right, trademark or any other applicable right.
- By uploading an image to this website, either by uploading the image or sending it to us by email or by any other means, (i) you grant Haircutforcharity a perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide license to use, copy, post, and publish the image and any text included in the submission form, on this website; and (ii) you certify that any identifiable person appearing in the image authorises Haircutforcharity to use, use, copy, post, and publish the image on this website; and (iii) you agree to indemnify Haircutforcharity and its directors, associates, employees, affiliates and volunteers and hold them harmless from any claims, losses and expenses, including all legal fees arising from the image and/or your failure to comply with any of these terms.
- By uploading an image, you agree that the image can be viewed by any of our site users or visitors.
- You agree that although Haircutforcharity will endeavour to credit you as the author/copyright holder of any image you upload/contribute, this will not be possible in instances where you do not provide a name / the correct name on form submission and/or there is a technical error on the site.
- You agree that Haircutforcharity cannot be held responsible for the misuse or abuse of any image you upload to this site.